16.6.09

WINTER SENSES POEMS

CREATIVE WRITING:
We are learning to use adjectives in our writing to make it more interesting.

Winter feels like rolling around in the snow and feeling cold air blowing in my ears.
Winter smells like steaming hot chocolate on cold mornings.
Winter looks like smoking black chimneys while I walk to school in the cold weather.
Winter tastes like hot pumpkin soup trickling down my throat.
Winter sounds like cold cars with squeaking brakes as they zoom down the street.
By Oscar


Winter feels like me sitting by the crackling fire with my hot chocolate, yummy.
Winter smells like a foggy smoky smell in the lounge at night.
Winter looks like the moon shining bright in the night.
Winter tastes like steaming hot chocolates.
Winter sounds like cold hailstones crashing on the car windscreen.
By Yasmina


CHECK OUT OUR WRITING BLOG FOR MORE GREAT POEMS!

1 comment: