19.6.09

MURPHY AND STELLA COME TO VISIT

On Thursday Murphy and Stella came to visit Room 14. Murphy and Stella are Helen's dogs. Murphy is a naughty and rough black puppy. Stella is calm and soft. I was holding Murphy's lead and he ran off. I was still holding onto his lead and he dragged me along the ground on my tummy! It was funny. Stella was calm and playful but I didn't get to hold her lead. I just patted her.

The dogs came to visit because we are going to write a picture book about the crazy adventures Murphy and Stella get up to when Helen is at school.

By Quanah (I made the slideshow too)

4 comments:

  1. WOW this is a fantastic blog! Rm 14 certainly get up to some fun and interesting things. I really enjoyed seeing the slide show about Stella and Murphy, reading the winter poems, and learning about how you made those coool Tuataras. Jo (Ellie's mum)

    ReplyDelete
  2. COOL! This looks amazing, what are great story Quanah.
    I like how you put the pictures together, you are very skilled. Well done, From Mum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LIKE MURPHY AND STELLA
    LUCIA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Helen you have very cute dogs.
    From Heidi and Ethan

    ReplyDelete