23.3.09

NEW ZEALAND BALLET COMPANY


I went on the bus to the ballet and their real name is the New Zealand Ballet Company. The first thing we did was go up stairs. Then we sat in our chairs. The lights went out and I was scared. Then the dancers came onto the stage. It was so amazing I was nearly crying in the first act. Then the dancers did hip hop. It was fun.

Wills


When half of the class went to the ballet it was at the Trafalgar Centre. It was cool because the men had to lift the women with one hand. The dancing I thought was the best was the break dancing. When we went in the bus I liked the driver’s seat. It was funny how he said we were going to McDonalds.
I loved it and I can’t wait to go there again.

William

2 comments:

  1. Hello Room 14.

    I sm so pleased you enjoyed the ballet. We were very lucky to have them come to Nelson and for you to be able to go along and see them. Do you know how hard they work to make everything so easy? Do think you might like to be a ballet dancer in the future?

    Dr Potaka

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a fantastic time at the ballet too. I especially liked it when the dancers did the hip hop!
    Great writing William and Wills :)

    ReplyDelete