23.3.09

JAPANESE VISITORS COME TO ROOM 14


On the 11th of March nine Japanese visitors came to Nelson Central School to meet kids at this school and to ask some good questions. Some questions were hard and some were easy. Cailin’s mum brought them in. They had really cool dictionaries and they made really cool origami. They were very nice and really good at drawing. I had fun.
Oscar


Cailin’s mum brought some Japanese visitors to our school. The Japanese people came to learn some English at school. They let us use their dictionaries. They asked us some questions and we asked them some questions as well. I was happy.
Jordan


The Japanese visitor came to see us and she let me have a turn with the dictionary. The next day she came to see us and she gave me some chewing gum. It was orange flavour. She let me have two of her pens and she was nice to me and Skyla. I wished that they would stay.
Usha

1 comment:

  1. Hi Oscar

    Did you tell the Japanese visitors that your favourite food is sushi???

    Sayonara...

    Mum :)

    ReplyDelete