31.3.09

KAHIKATEA SWIMMING CARNIVAL

Room 14 took part in the swimming carnival. The water was so so cold I could hardly bare it. When I did my first race it was so hard to hear because the parents were cheering so loud. I was so happy when I got out, it was fun. The events that I was in were overarm width and another was kickboard width.
The swimming carnival was at the school pool and my dad came to watch. At the end everyone was cold but it was fantastic. I can’t wait to do it next time.
Eva


In Room 14 I went in the swimming carnival. When it was the six and seven year olds turn I was nervous. The water was freezing cold and then the block went. I kicked as hard as I could. After that I did the length and I came second to last. I can’t wait to do it again next year.
Jonny



On Tuesday morning we had a swimming carnival up at the school pool. We had to bring insect repellent and sun screen. When my race started I was nervous because there were lots of family there and the water was freezing cold. I took part in the kickboard width and the over arm width too. Even though it was cold I still can’t wait to do it next year.
Krystal


In term 1 Kahikatea Syndicate had a swimming carnival. We had lots of events in the carnival. The water was very cold. I was in event 22, it was the relay team. Usha, Cailin, Jonny, Quanah and I were in the relay team. The other event that I was in was the freestyle lengths, the number was 8. There were lots of parents there. I couldn’t stop smiling. It was amazing. I had fun!
Lucy


Room 14 did the swimming carnival. It was cold water but I still had fun. My mummy did not pack enough towels. We were at the school pool. I did the kickboard race and the overarm race too. My parents were cheering. My gran was there too. I am really looking forward to the next time.
Yasmina



1 comment:

  1. hi helen its keely. i am having great holiday but my sister charlotte has been annoying so so so annoying. i have to go now helen but i well wite you another message.love keely xoxoxoxoxx

    ReplyDelete