3.11.09

TEAPOT VALLEY CAMP



Dear Brian,

Thank you for taking us to Teapot Valley Camp and back to school I had fun!

My favourite part of camp was going on the mini jeep. It was the best think because we got to have 10 rounds on it. It was awesome.

I also enjoyed the Ed’s Alley trampoline. It was the best because we went really high and could go upstairs to the bowling part.

I had the best time. I can not wait until I go to camp again.

From Lucy

Dear Andrea,

Thank you for driving me to Teapot Valley Camp. I had a super-duper time.

My favourite activity at camp was the giant trampoline. I liked the giant trampoline because it was bouncy and we bounced high.

I also enjoyed the Burma Trail. We got blindfolded and had to follow a rope, it was very muddy!

I had a fantastic time and I can’t wait to go next year.

From Eva



Dear Chris,

Thank you for taking me out to Teapot Valley Camp. I had a great time.

My favourite part of camp was sleeping in my cabin bunk bed because it was cosy and warm.

I also really enjoyed Ed’s Alley. I liked it because bowling balls is extreme fun.

I had the most spectacular time this year. I can’t wait to do it again!

From William

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had an amazing time at camp Room 14! I think when I took my class to camp that I liked the mini jeeps the best - even though I nearly got run over by two girls driving it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Room 14
    The activities at camp must have been really fun. The wheel barrow race looked funny! I can't wait to go next year so that I can have a go myself. Would you like to skype me this week? Maybe Helen could email us to arrange a time.

    From Toby

    ReplyDelete