27.5.09

EYE SPY AT THE SUTER ART GALLERY

The Suter Art Gallery Trip

On Thursday 14th of May Room 14 and the parents walked to the Suter Art Gallery to see the exhibition called ‘Eye Spy’. ‘Eye Spy’ is artwork with letters in the wall and sentences with alliteration to help us spot the objects. In my group Esther told the parents to take us kids around the room to look around at the artwork. We had to make up sentences for the rest of the group. Some of the questions were really hard. One of our questions I picked was about the mast of a boat. It took ages for Ana to spot it. My group did Quanah’s question and Keely’s questions. It was really hard.

Just before we left we went into another room. Lots of dead animals were in there. I was tired walking back to school. I had fun!

Krystal


WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS PAINTING IS MADE OF?

To the Suter Art Gallery

On Thursday 14th May 2009 Room 14 went to the Suter Art Gallery. Some parents came to help us. Toby and Aiden and I saw lots of beautiful paintings. They had sentences describing the paintings. I liked all of the pictures but the one I liked the best was the one with all of the rain in it.

Room 14 had to make up questions and answer other people’s questions. After that we went to the animal exhibition. In the animal exhibition there was a real polar bear and a crocodile skin bag and an elephant’s foot.

I liked the Suter. It was lots of fun!

Jay


FOR MORE GREAT RECOUNTS CHECK OUT OUR WRITING BLOG!

4 comments:

  1. On thusday I went to the suter art gallery with toby and aiden.I saw a photo of me eva ellie.I want to go again.




    from jay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great trip to the Art Gallery.
    Thanks Esther!

    Helen Room 14

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed going to the Eyespy exhibit with you all - I liked looking for things in the paintings. From Lisa, Quanahs Mum~

    ReplyDelete